Tapatalk problem

Syncopix

OEM+
Reaction score
I installed the Tapatalk application on my iPhone a few days ago and it worked a treat with this forum. The last day or so though I don't seem to have been able to connect:

IMG_0265.png

I have removed it from the favourites and added it again but still get the same error.

Any ideas why?
Is this happening to anyone else?

To be honest, I couldn't pin-point it with any degree of accuracy (which I guess is a prerequisite to be pin-point). The server-side portion of it was there and appeared to be working, but by your response it seems that killing-it and reinstalling somehow fixed it.

Ask me no questions and I'll tell you know lies fits in this case!

The software is still in Beta for vB4 based forums - so it might be a little hit and miss for a while - there's considerable work getting done daily on vB4 at the moment, and I think tapatalk is worked-on pretty regularly too, so the future should be fairly bright...

Regards,

Rob.

Ahh, fair enough then!

The update for the client on my iPhone said it had better support for vB4 forums! It all seems good now though...

Thanks for sorting it so quickly!

I can't even get audi-sport on tapatalk. I only bought it to use with ASN too :sadlike: and it's not listed as compatible now. Any ideas? Or am I just being a numbnut?!

I'm also having the same problems with tapatalk since downloading it this evening. Is this related to the current work going on with the server ?

Perhaps I am doing something wrong. I've downloaded the free version.
When I try to browse the automotive area or search for "Audi" I don't see this forum.

Sorry for posting in this section if it is working, but if anyone can give me some pointers on what I'm doing wrong I will be very grateful.

Graeme

FactionOne can you or another moderator help us with this please. I have the full paid for app, but audi-sport.net does not show anywhere, however when I log on using Safari I get a message to say it's compatible with Tapatalk, grrrr.

CHeers guys, hope you can help

Sorry to bump this guys but I have the same. Works fine with Cliosport.net but just doesn't show for Audi sport?

I can't seem the find ASN on tapatalk either! I only downloaded the app because I was linked to it when browsing the forum from my iPhone.

Can anyone shed some light on how to get ASN on tapatalk please?

Thanks

It's working fine over here Rob ;-)

I can't seem the find ASN on tapatalk either! I only downloaded the app because I was linked to it when browsing the forum from my iPhone.

Can anyone shed some light on how to get ASN on tapatalk please?

Thanks

Sorry folks - MikeSel^ could get in because he'd probably set-up previously, there was one little fix which makes it more visible to new users which I forgot last night - you should now get in fine s3forthemrs...

Cheers,

Rob.

Weird! Wouldn't find it in search but scrolled through five pages in automotive and can now see it.

Added :) than you!!