EM TuningVolks Autos
+ Reply to Thread
    2000 a4 1.8tqs-yellow

Status

Forum very very slow?

Is anybody else finding it very slow? I can go on othes sites and everything is fine but lately it has been very slow when im on here.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Administrator

Status
    Hi,

We're aware of this issue, and it's been particularly poor tonight - we're working on it at present.

There's a good chance I'll be announcing some brief downtime in the near future as we've got another update to implement which will hopefully help with this and a few other issues. We'll keep you posted...

Thanks and regards,

Rob.
    The truth they're trying to keep from you is that IPv6 has nothing to do with address space; we're actually running out of full stops.

3rd Gear

Status
    i have noticed this, when scrolling down there is quite a bit of lag. Other sites are fine. Hopefully it gets better.

Davie

Administrator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by david_phillips95 View Post
    i have noticed this, when scrolling down there is quite a bit of lag. Other sites are fine. Hopefully it gets better.

Davie
    Hi Davie,

Could you clarify this a bit for us please? When you say scrolling down do you mean that as you use the scroll-bar/scroll-wheel on your mouse to move around a page that has fully loaded (and your browser shows 'Done' with no load-progress bar showing) there's lag, or is it that the page is slow to load meaning that you're scrolling but the content hasn't loaded yet, and you have to wait before you can continue to scroll-down, or something else entirely?

Thanks and regards,

Rob.
    The truth they're trying to keep from you is that IPv6 has nothing to do with address space; we're actually running out of full stops.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    I've experienced only today, where the page seems to have loaded, then I start typing in the box, then I look up to realise the text has for some strange reason gone down one line & deleted some of the text at the beginning, its almost as though the reply box is kinda finishing to load all though it had finshed or reloading itself if you get me Rob, very weird indeed.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Prior to the upgrade, you was able to click on links or other parts of the forum before the page was fully loaded up, but with the current setup, you need to wait for the complete page to load up before you can do anything. I find this quite annoying, as I have limited bandwidth at place of work, and it hinders my speed of going through the forum compared to before.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400