Think the new forum still has a few bugs

smudge_don

Reaction score
Like the emoticon thingys down the side of messages......

emot.jpg

Just seems to go on forever :wacko:

I say we get rid of the emoticons all together, I've never been a massive fan of them.

Perhaps it'll help people to write proper posts without the need to resort to juvenile smileys to convey their thoughts.

I thought you were better than that Joe :crying:

I've had to stoop to your level!

Why does everything still take ages to up load on here? The worst thing about the old site was the very slow up load speed and this site is no faster if not worse but with loads of bugs so what was the point in moving? Thinking about it at least this site hasn`t crashed yet which was getting to be a beyond a joke on the last site.

Definitely slow for me. No matter where I am.
Not very Blackberry friendly either. I could get by on my Storm with the old site, but this one is a no no.
Also, does anyone else notice that sometime you can be a few words into a quick reply and all of a sudden what you've typed just disappears?!?!? Just happened typing this post.

Not very Blackberry friendly either. I could get by on my Storm with the old site, but this one is a no no.
Also, does anyone else notice that sometime you can be a few words into a quick reply and all of a sudden what you've typed just disappears?!?!? Just happened typing this post.
Yep happens quiet a lot. ****** annoying.

I find that the page sometimes loads up all funny. Things on top of eachother etc. After I refresh the page all is well again. Happens a few times.

I don't find it slow. I think it's quicker than before the update! I've got the same probs with the smileys too.

It would help if you guys could make notes when something happens:

Where did the problem happen? Do you have a URL you could provide?
Could you provide a screenshot if possible?
Which browser are you using?
Which operating system are you using?
What time did the problem happen?
Can you replicate the problem? If so, how?

The more detail you provide, the more likely whoever maintains the site will be able to rectify the issue.

That logo is a massive 350kb in size which probably slows the site loading time down no end. The same thing could be done in Flash as an .SWF file whilst only being 15kb.

yep this happens to me as well