EM TuningVolks Autos
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Personally I much prefer black lettering on a white background. Is the black background the only version available?
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

2. # ADS
    ADS

Blue Beast

Status
    Hi,

I have to say i like the colour theme!

Just some feedback, not sure if these have already been posted or are IE related problems.
    - There seems to be a huge black space area at the bottom of threads, (like this one)
    - "forum tools" and "search forum" writing colour is very dark, almost unreadable
    - It seems the site is a little slower scrolling down the threads with pictures.. again that could be IE
    - is the site now set to centre on the page? when i resotre down the page into a window, it squashes all the infor on the page, writing over writing.
    Current: Nogi Blue S3 BAM ⁞ Andy Mac sub ⁞ Forge 007P ⁞ TT Pedals ⁞ LCR Splitter ⁞ EBC Discs ⁞ Greenstuff Pads ⁞ Forge Short shifter ⁞ Spacers ⁞ Badger 5 TIP ⁞ Jetex Cone Filter ⁞ RTech Stage 1 Remap ⁞ 8P Gear Knob ⁞ N249 Delete ⁞ Oil Catch Can Mod
    Previous: MK3 Golf GTi 16v

The Dynasty

Status
    God, this new skin is awful. Hurts my eyes!!!

Why not a Dark Grey back ground with Light Grey text? would have been much better than flat black!

The What's New is not working correctly for me. I'm using IE8 and it worked OK before the site went black. Now the Replies/Views column shows as 1 character wide.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Quote Originally Posted by h5djr View Post
    The What's New is not working correctly for me. I'm using IE8 and it worked OK before the site went black. Now the Replies/Views column shows as 1 character wide.
    Any timescale for a fix to this problem?
    Dave R (h5djr)

S3 Drift King!

Status
    I've just had the mis-fortune of viewing ASN on IE6, all I can say is .

Totally understand all the frustrated users here, but I highly recommend you get Mozilla Firefox installed, it took less that 5 minutes to download and install it, and all is good viewing again.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    I've just had the mis-fortune of viewing ASN on IE6, all I can say is .

Totally understand all the frustrated users here, but I highly recommend you get Mozilla Firefox installed, it took less that 5 minutes to download and install it, and all is good viewing again.
    Or just upgrade to IE8....
    Dave R (h5djr)

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Or just upgrade to IE8....
    You can do that too, I just find FireFox more virus proof.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh! For Sale:LCR Brakes - £400

6th Gear

Status
    firefox or ie still looks crap...............obviously admin dont give a toss
    Pass me my sock

Want to help cure cancer? http://folding.stanford.edu/English/HomePage

Are we EVER going to get a working What's New?
    Dave R (h5djr)

I'm going on holiday to Austria with my A3 tomorrow. I wonder if there will be a reply by the time I get back?
    Dave R (h5djr)

Ads
    License to drive

Status
    I wonder if there will be a reply by the time I get back?
    Don't be silly.

BahnStormer

Status
    Since the upgrade, I can't the option to change the login ID (or visible name at least).... is that still available?
    LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    AFAIK it's an admin only task. I thought it always was.

Sorry i cannot do it for you either.

BahnStormer

Status
    Thanks for the reply - weird - pretty sure I saw it somewhere previously....
    LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.

J B
    1st Gear

Status
    Not sure if this is the right place to post but theres a thread that every time I try to open it gives an internal server error - http 500.

I know that other people can open it because they have been posting in it!

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthr...-of-your-A3-S3

Any ideas?

Are we EVER going to get a working What's New?
    Well it does seem to be working at long last. Now all we need is to sort out the horrible colour scheme or at least give the members on option of black and some else.
    Dave R (h5djr)

Administrator

Status
    OK, just a couple of quick notes:

1) To the masses, we're working on some things at the moment. A full statement including apology, and chronicles of graft, pain, suffering, and triumph in equal measure will be forthcoming just as soon as the graft, pain and suffering has died down a little.

2) Yada yada - Dave, lets sort it out.

Update 23:24 23/07/10...

The graft, pain and suffering stages are now all but done - we're going to be in a position to provide not one, but several decent solutions to one of our main problem areas in due course. I know this sounds like a bit of a teaser, but it's simply just because we're not quite there yet; but in real terms our biggest headache is imminently gone...

More soon...

Rob.

Rob.
    Last edited by FactionOne; 23rd July 2010 at 23:27.
    The truth they're trying to keep from you is that IPv6 has nothing to do with address space; we're actually running out of full stops.

I'm not modding, I'm improving

Status
    Hi guys and girls.

Seem to have a slight issue with PMs being very squashed when opened. It seems to give the username, details of user and the date/subject of the PM, then have a space, followed by the message.

But it looks like the advertising banners (nice addition by the way!) are pushing the message down too far, making it quite difficult to read!

Will get a screen shot to help explain!

I'm not modding, I'm improving

Status
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/JAMESD%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]