Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hi All,

I just thought I'd advise you of a new feature added to Audi-Sport.net

You can now put a showcase of your car in your account's Garage.

You can record details of the standard/base car, and all your modifications (of various categories) in the Garage space; along with photos to compliment each section.

You'll see that a Member has a car in their Garage in the details on their posts:

garage_postbit.jpg

Or in their User Profile:

garage_profile.jpg

You can add a car to your Garage now, via the controls in your User CP:

garage_usercp.jpg

Click Here or use the link with my stats to see a quick example of a Garage space.

I hope you like the feature, and find it useful. Watch this space for more tweaks and new features...

Thanks and regards,

Rob.

Well, if people like the feature (and make good use of it); we'll look at expanding the options so there's more than one space per user. For now, pick your absolute pride and joy, then spread the word to other users :)

Cheers,

Rob.

Won't work for me, i choose my image from photobucket, it refreshes to a blank screen and there it stays?? I assume it's awaiting confirmation of the upload

So question is, does Rob have an RS6 aswell, nice feature as means I guess you dont have to clog your sig with all your mods & cars etc, I'll have a nosey.

Won't work for me, i choose my image from photobucket, it refreshes to a blank screen and there it stays?? I assume it's awaiting confirmation of the upload

Photobucket nest links (sometimes even when it looks like it's not) - could you try from another site (or local file)....

Cheers,

Rob.

Last edited:
lol, you mean the fastest (maybe only) mobile wardrobe

But how many members put their car in a garage!!!

Perhaps this could be a whole new experience.

thats forum speak Dave...laugh my ***/**** off

I must be getting old!!!

But at least I've managed to put my car into the Garage!

Dave,I go for a pint with my mates and they haven't a clue what lol,pmsl,rofl mean (laugh out loud,pee myself laughing,roll on floor laughing) and I am a few years younger.

I think the garage is a superb addition and as soon as I sort a few more pics I will become an attention whore :)

I think the garage is a superb addition and as soon as I sort a few more pics I will become an attention whore :)

Yes.....AS.net garages FTW! (thats FOR THE WIN for those at the back ;) )

Dave,I go for a pint with my mates and they haven't a clue what lol,pmsl,rofl mean (laugh out loud,pee myself laughing,roll on floor laughing) and I am a few years younger.

I agree it's a nice addition and I didn't have to worry about scraping my door mirrors putting the car into this particular garage.

And here is an old one for you - TTFN

Added some pics to mine :)

Makes me want to mod it even more now though! I feel like I need to fill each box :moa:

EDIT: Would be handy to have a link to view the garage of the user who's name you click on in the drop down list that pops up, the one with links to profile and send PM etc etc :yum:

Last edited:
I'm liking this! Although colour is spelt the American way! :motz:

Is there a way to edit the caption other than deleting the photo and re-uploading it?

I'm glad everyone seems to like it/find it useful; I think we can build on that, I'll keep you all posted with any updates/extensions to the Garage feature.

Is there a way to edit the caption other than deleting the photo and re-uploading it?

Unfortunately not at the moment mate, but I'll let you know should that functionality be added (likely).

Cheers,

Rob.

I think it's time you put your real car in the garage Rob!

I shall have to take some more pictures of my A3 to put into my 'garage' as I'm having the wheels powder coated to a single colour over the next couple of days. I like the design of the wheels but don't like the two tone colour of them at the moment.