Trouble trying to log in

tony-b-3.2-v6

Reaction score
Hi all every time i try to log in it lets me put user name and password in then tells me thanks for logging in but when the site comes up im not logged in and everything is locked :uhm:. It then takes 3 or 4 goes to actually get logged in hope you can help cheers Tony

Yup, I've experienced the same here, but only when using my internet dongle, it seems to work fine on my 10meg Virgin Home connection.

im on virgin home broadband not a dongle it does it everytime i try to log in, it even logs me out if i look at any other sites then wont let me log in again for 3 or 4 trys startin to **** me off:keule:

Hi mark yes done that its doing it every time i try to log in its very frustrating 3 or 4 times every try :think:

Hi JoJo
Ive been having probs logging on etc for a couple of weeks now.Keeps kicking me out too_Only other site i have probs with is windows update which is laughable.Was fine till they ******** about with the site.
j

Hi guys yes im on wifi for my daughters laptop but unplugged it and went straight of modem still same very very frustrating:keule:forgot to say its been happening about same lenght of time

I think it's traffic related, only had the problem when the whole site was running dog slow earlier, logged straight on not too long ago and the site is running pretty quick at this hour.

This site is becoming almost unusable, everything takes forever and it's downloading 1.6MB of temporary files just to view the main forum page

Its still the same so ive been staying away cant be ***** retyping everything in 2 or 3 times its ****** me of enough now and still no solution:mad:

Tony , thats crappy for you mate. I know Rob has done everything that we can our end, all software uptodate, cache cleared etc

just an update deleted explorer of comp using firefox only have to log in the once happy days:o.k: