Project type room?

Foxmeister

Fired Up!
Reaction score
Havent seen any rooms dedicated to people building or modding their car with updates etc. As it stands you have to go into model specific areas and then look through all topic threads. Would be better imo if there was a dedicated area for all models of car with all threads about specific owners car that can be viewed and followed regularly. Any chance?

it's not actually a dedicated build forum, it's more of a modification and help zone area. Whereas a projects and builds forum would be one dedicated to each project.

I've always thought this in the small time I've been frequenting this forum.

A dedicated projects and builds Forum would be the icing on the cake for this place!

when people start a project they put it in the relevant model section and it seems to get the views,I do believe if we start a seperate one it will not be getting the coverage only by people doing similar but saying that its obviously a popular idea and will put it forward.

that's the problem actually (well for me)....I rarely go to other sections except the one I'm concerned which is the A3 8L. So, I'm not seeing other projects in other sections. If everything was in one place, I would definitely have a look at other projects too

that's the problem actually (well for me)....I rarely go to other sections except the one I'm concerned which is the A3 8L. So, I'm not seeing other projects in other sections. If everything was in one place, I would definitely have a look at other projects too

Thats a very valid point. Both the A3 sections and also the B5 A4 section interests me, but I don't get the time to really read them properly so miss loads of interesting stuff.

Have seen the obvious site changes, but havent seen the project type room added yet, has this still to be done???

It's not been forgotten, we were just looking to get the site working on the new forum software before adding too many new bits. If/when this goes ahead it will a strict build forum rather than questions and answers , but i am sure that you guys that use project rooms elsewhere already know that

It's not been forgotten, we were just looking to get the site working on the new forum software before adding too many new bits. If/when this goes ahead it will a strict build forum rather than questions and answers , but i am sure that you guys that use project rooms elsewhere already know that

Ok mate, just wasnt sure if i missed it somewhere else, cheers.

Glad to say the project room is up and running in the technical forum

I have done a thread in the project room, but it has now disapeared?