Chris NottMonster Motorsport
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Admins & Mods

Administrator

Status

Admins & Mods

Hi All,

As has been discussed in various areas of the site, knowledge of contact details for those who help keep the site running smoothly up to now has been hit and miss.

Below is a list of current Administrators and Moderators of Audi-Sport.net - for those who can receive assistance/support messages a PM link is provided - I will update this list as any changes occur so this should always be your first port of call.

I will recruit new members of the team periodically and as conditions dictate. Recommendations are welcome, these should be by PM to me, and should include a brief explanation of why you think the name you're putting forward would be suitable. Please do not send a torrent of recommendations - nominations should be seen as something more precious than your last Rolo, your Cherry, whatever, you get the picture. Self-nominations will not be successful.

Please remember that the best way to alert someone (read: all of us) to a serious problem, be it technical or disorder among the community, is via the 'Report Post' button. It looks like this -> and is at the top right corner of every post on the board. If you hit it and fill out the form an email will be sent to all Admins and Mods alerting us that our attention is required.

For anything and everything else, please get in touch with the details below. Please be advised that in rare occurrences replies may take some time to process, there is often a lot to do around here and of course work here is voluntary so other things may sometimes take priority. We will endeavour to deal with communications as soon as possible. If you experience extreme delays please contact me via SMS or phone.

Regards,

Rob.

Administrative Team:

FactionOne -

You can also reach me via SMS or telephone on: zero seven eight one seven, zero one two, nine two six.

Administrators -

Moderation Team:

benw123 -

billybravo -

Byzan A4 -

dickys3 -

Ess_Three -

jojo -

Purple Princess

RichA3Turbo -

Staz -

voorhees -
    Last edited by quattrojames; 24th April 2014 at 19:46.
    The truth they're trying to keep from you is that IPv6 has nothing to do with address space; we're actually running out of full stops.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    I see the list is getting longer, good work !!

hud at ye bam

Status
    Ooooh, just noticed Jojo and Jason are now mods! Congrats guys, hope you can keep the txt talk in check.

(and if you two are moderating me, I'm off! )
    [/sarcasm]

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Be good if someone could update this thread now please so we know the full list.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Can this list be updated please.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

As nothing seems to have happened follow Nigel's request can you please update the list of Admin and Moderators.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

As nothing seems to have happened follow Nigel's request back in 2011, can you please update the list of Admin and Moderators.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    I'll see to it later.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

Status

My Social Networking

Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.