Sub sections..

Tommy

Makinen...ha
Reaction score
Can there be sub sections, within a sub section. In the audi a3 8p for example, have a "your cars" section where you post pics, progress threads of your car, "modifications and questions" section, ask for advice/tutorials.

Just think it would break everythin up better, easier to find threads on what your looking for, easier to search etc..

Tom

I total agree mate, it would be way better this way.

On my old forum we had a subsection called "Your Cars", exactly like you suggested and on that each person posted a thread following a certain format so its easy to read and easy to find someones card by searching their username.

The problem I find with this forum is if I like someones car and I want to view more pics etc then I cant find their specific profile.

On my old forum we had the following layout:

----------------------------------------------------

CAR SPECIFICATIONS:

- Model :
– Engine size :
- Year :
– Colour :

ENGINE MODIFICATIONS :

- None

STYLING MODIFICATIONS:

INTERIOR:

- None

EXTERNAL:

- None

CHASSIS:

- None

ICE:

- None

FUTURE MODS:

- None

-----------------------

If this does decide to go ahead, I can provide any help needed.

Probably best to make use of the 'Search' function, it's quite handy and effective on this site.

Im a member on many other forums, im no noobie who doesnt know how to use the search button.

Thanks

My appologies jojo, i obviously took your comment the wrong way..

And olly, im not just on about pictures, i just think it would be a lot more organised if everythin was in different sections..