Music Area??

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
How about setting a sub forum up for different types of music, we obviously all....well mostly all of us have stereos in our cars, so would it be an idea for us to have a forum where we could discuss music, different types of genres and help each other in finding a song, obviously im not saying by illegaly sharing or anything like that, I mean names of songs or artistses

What do you think??

i think this is a car forum, not a music forum, so I dont want loads of sections for different types of music, but one setion for music might be a good idea

Hey Olly

That is what i meant, not loads of different areas, just one like the general chat one where people can discuss whatever they want in there, as long as its music related.

Cheers
Nilz

why dont you just stick a post in the gen chat forum called New music or summat??

In fact, didnt Lottie do something along them lines??

why dont you just stick a post in the gen chat forum called New music or summat??

In fact, didnt Lottie do something along them lines??

Yea there was something like that done a while ago, but the thing with that is that after a few new threads are added, they disappear...unless its made into a Sticky or something....

forum has been created, under the general chat forum

Cheers dude, lets see how it goes

Nilz