Choice of default smilies?

SiliconS

Reaction score
When I write a post I see 80 smilies jumping, dancing, shagging, getting flushed down the toilet, wearing a ninja balaclava etc below the text box, but I can never find the ones I want. Some of the smilies in the default list I've never seen anybody use so I'm wondering whether the box of default smilies could be shortened slightly so that:
a) the page doesn't take so long to load
b) I can find the commonly-needed ones (laugh, smile, sad etc.) without having to look through all the bizarre less-used ones

The bizarre ones will still appear in the pop-up window of 'More' smilies so people won't lose out.

The other day I was trying to find a simple :oops: smiley but couldn't. I think I spotted it once but after that I couldn't find it again. It was strangely irritating! :)

Any of the admins feel like helping me out? :weight_lift2:

The other day I was trying to find a simple :oops: smiley but couldn't. I think I spotted it once but after that I couldn't find it again. It was strangely irritating! :)

You are not alone! Happens to me too! Just thought it was my age :keule:A good idea you suggested and I am all for it :readit:

It'd be useful if you could just type :) ;) :D X) :rofl: :oops: etc etc etc too to bring the image up.

<< well clearly you can... just need to know what to type... :tocktock:

It would help if the things appeared in some set order rather than the order of their popularity like it currently seems to do... Its a right royal pain in the **** playing hunt the smilie everytime you post a new thread/reply!

i'll take a look at the weekend..im away with work atm

It would help if the things appeared in some set order rather than the order of their popularity like it currently seems to do... Its a right royal pain in the **** playing hunt the smilie everytime you post a new thread/reply!
I thought that was just me with my crap eyesight.
36_1_55B15D1.gif
scratchchin1.gif

sorry bud this weekend has been manic, Im yet again im away with work next week. so, without trying to sound like a broken record......I'll have a look next weekend

No worries - I was just wondering as I had a specific smiley in mind to use earlier and couldn't find it anywhere when I wanted it!! :keule:

OK, i've set it to display a few more, and when you click the quick smilie option it displays more there too.

I think this is going to be as good as it gets as there's no option to "order" the smilies.....

if you want an oops: one, let me know and I'll add the code to a certain smilie