Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
+ Reply to Thread
    Reverse Gear

Status

Top menus in forum

I reported this months and months ago, but it seems as though nobody in charge was actually interested, so I took my pointless posts elsewhere [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

As Alex pointed out in an earlier post, the drop-down menus don't work in Mozilla, Netscape or Opera because the JavaScript is written for IE without regard for compatibility. This will impatc any casual visitors of the site who don't use IE, so potentially restricts the user-base.

Anyway as we're under new management now, my interest is rekindled, so I don't suppose someone would care to fix the menus so that us Mozilla (etc) users can actually view them ? It shouldn't be too hard to get them into JavaScript which does work for all browsers, and I'm even willing to do it if no-one has a quick fix.

Trev

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status

Re: Top menus in forum

Gaunty et al.. i too have the same problem with the menus, using Safari on a Mac. Damn annoying! Have asked the current Admin to try and fix it - it's not Jo's problem remember! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Let's see if current Admin gets round to it - otherwise that gift horse is going to go wasted!! (any other offers you might make on fixing other websites, let me know!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])