See we've got the 1.5MB ASN Banner again

well, that shows your how often you come on here. Its never been changed ! only the adverts !

once its loaded, browsers should call it from cache so theres no need to load it again. Check your browser settings.

Alternatively, contact me when your next thinking of visiting and I'll redo the whole site for you

I'm not to bothered about it, as I have high speed internet connection wherever I am, but how about making it in flash? Would be considerably smaller as it doesnt have to have a new picture to download for each of the transition/gradient images when changing from one pic to another

No I do have broadband thanks (who doesn't), which is why I haven't noticed before. Just thought from the thread below that it had been compressed to something sensible. It's a bit Bill Gates that's all i.e. lets not bother doing something efficiently, lets just recommend bigger bandwidth.
I just noticed it eating into my G3 bandwidth when on the road.

well, I'll make it a static banner, with just the gearnob in it over the weekend

rofl ! right, i'll make it 4.7gb now :p

What the f--k is a banner ? Is it something that that prat Beckham puts on his head and looks like a **** ?:jester: