Audi-Sport.net Stickers now available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am being very dumb here, I know, but where's the paypal link?

Scrub that, just found it, & ordered two stickers.

hehe, on the main page of the audi-sport website (you can click on the audi-sport logo at the top of the page to get you there)
Then it's the 3rd module down on the left hand side, called donations. This will take you to paypal and your off and running !

Cheers, Olly. I'd forgotten we had a new home page, as I always go straight to the main forum listing page.

hehe no worries I just got your payment, so I'll bung 2 in an envelope and get em sent out tomorrow.

Hi Olly, just send £5 via the paypal link, I only want 2 stickers! Cheers

thanks Mart, I'll pop 3 in the post for you so you have a spare :)

in the post, you should get em tomorrow :)

Anyone put one of these in there back side window (bottom corner)? Got any pics of this before I commit?

Hi Olly, just ordered my stickers so i'm looking forward to getting them soon, and then i'll be part of the crowd.

Hello,

Put me sticker on tonight on the back window, if anyone see's me give me a flash!
You will know it's me by the plate! :p

donnylad said:
Hi Olly, just ordered my stickers so i'm looking forward to getting them soon, and then i'll be part of the crowd.

Will be in the post tomorrow, and through your door by thursday

I've also received mine in the post today! They look good. Thanks

Just sent a fiver, a couple of stickers will be fine.

Make sure they get here before the UKMKIVs meet :biggrin:

billy and rich, thank you, both are in the post today.

Mine came this morning they look great and came very quick

cheers Olly

IMAGE_00003.jpg

IMAGE_00004.jpg

Got mine this morning. Cheers! You even sent an extra one so I've posted it off to a friend.

The plush envelope made me laugh. Welcome to the world of Audi. My first ever Briskoda sticker came in an old loo roll tube.

looool, those "plush" envelopes were just some I had left over, gone back to plain old white ones now, glad your happy with em :)

Spotted a sticker in the car park of B&Q docklands this week in an Akoya silver A3 when I parked next to it - was it you?

good stuff, silver, yours will be in the post today.

just to confirm guys, to buy stickers you need to click the donate button on the front page, then hit the checkout for the ASN stickers, not the hosting donation :)

Hi Olloy just sent payment for 2 stickers via paypal hope you received it ok did put delvery address in message part look forward to receiving them regards Alan

Thanks Alans, they will be in the post tomorrow

still cant decide where to put mine, think ill copy jojo with the bottom corner jobby

will put them in the post tomorrow wilko :)

Hi Olly,

I sent my payment through at lunchtime but the screen after paypal said thanks for the payment in with a dollar symbol next to it? - if it hasn't worked properly or you need extra cash let me know

Mike

Hi Mike, got the payment, all is well, I'll put them in the post tomorrow for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.