Smilies

I've added a few more, let me know what you think

When I post there's no option to add smilies - there's no list of them. But I can see them in other posts. Is there something I need to change in the user CP?

when using quick reply, look at the row of icons accross the top, the last one should be a smiley face, click this and you'll see a list of smilies. Or if you click "post reply" you should see them all underneath the post box

if you don't see them when you click "post reply" or "new post"..........

goto user control panel, then edit options, then right down the bottom select standard editor in the message editor interface box. now you see smilies when you make a new post/reply. :friends:

:hi: :jester: :blow: .. ha ha i too can know make them work.................i hope

Nice one TRACER:thumbs-up:, thats saved me opening up another window and checking back each time when i want to add a smilie, may i suggest you contact Olly and tell him to make what you said do a STICKY post so everyone gets posting smilies on the forum easier:thumbs-up:

this is really weird though.....I never had to do this for me

Glad I wasn't the only one! There's some great smilies too - nice one Olly! :salute:

heh heh, yes thats true according to Indy's dad ;)

By the sounds of things, we employ that rule here at work!