AH FabricationsSky Insurance
+ Reply to Thread
    Sucemabite

Status

Links to other sites

Is the revo argument no longer a subject for discussion here?

http://pub219.ezboard.com/frevotechn...picID=16.topic

2. # ADS
    ADS

Sucemabite

Status

Re: Links to other sites

John,

I'm not wishing to stir things up here but as you have taken a clear stance in this argument you could win some friends by offering an equally elegant and cogent retort. If there are no subjudice issues in doing this (and there may possibly be) I think a calm response keeps the debate alive and on a forum footing. It is clearly a live issue and surely what the site thrives off, and also shows that you haven't been deterred by those that have resorted to personal insults, the last refuge of the inarticulate bully brain. Your choice to do this, of course, but it would make interesting reading and - of course - attract additional traffic to the site.

5th Gear

Status

Interesting to note that Mitchell says that RevoTechnik put "red herrings" in the code, so that if those same "red herrings" appear in someone elses code they know it was copied (standard practise).

An interesting point to note here, is that this is exactly the evidence APR are using to say that Revo are using APR's code; the presence in Revo's programming code of APR "red herrings" (according to the legal documentation on APR's website anyway!)

Maybe that's where they got the idea from [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Administrator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Administrators On Twitter

[ QUOTE ]
    Golf Bygone said:
    John,

I'm not wishing to stir things up here but as you have taken a clear stance in this argument you could win some friends by offering an equally elegant and cogent retort. If there are no subjudice issues in doing this (and there may possibly be) I think a calm response keeps the debate alive and on a forum footing. It is clearly a live issue and surely what the site thrives off, and also shows that you haven't been deterred by those that have resorted to personal insults, the last refuge of the inarticulate bully brain. Your choice to do this, of course, but it would make interesting reading and - of course - attract additional traffic to the site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Might do later in the week, have lots of much more important audi-sport things to look after first!