cant access classified section

nazS3

Reaction score
Hi mods

for some reason i cant access classified section ?

Sorry to bump but looks like it's disappeared on me too, can't see the classified button, even the direct link takes me to a broken page

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/classifieds.php

liquidfusionv, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Will let admin know. I have posted a link below for you to use. :) x

Classifieds

Hi all after lost of people asking the classifieds are back to how they were..... We are having to do this mostly for the move to the new software...

A

Reactions: dpaz, @udi A3, quattrojames and 1 other person
Great news, not only about having the classifieds back to how they were but also the new software.

I can't seem to be able to post on the classifieds though as I receive the error

The following errors occurred with your submission
You must select a thread prefix.

Howecer there is no prefix to select.

Hi Admin How do you now bump an advert? Under my Settings (next to Profile) there used to be a Classifieds link to show my classifieds, which I could then edit, delete, bump etc. Has this moved or been deleted?