Tap talk application

Pmol66

Reaction score
Does anyone use this app? For some reason, im not allowed to upload photos from it anymore. Why :(
Kind regards
Paul

Does anyone use this app? For some reason, im not allowed to upload photos from it anymore. Why :(
Kind regards
Paul

I use it and am gutted that we cannot upload photos from it. It seems like admin just need to enable it somehow? There should be no reason not to allow that feature

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381511031215405

Aahh.... If you click on the options symbol, bottom right, click photo sharing then click attachment... Panic over! I never got my head round the old way, using photo bucket etc. Phew lol

Tapatalk option doesn't work so I selected attachment and then best quality option. Still awful quality. Much better through the tapatalk option

For quick photo upload it's not too bad, but I've got the photobucket app installed which I always use.

I like using it just to be nosy :) but it only lets me read unread posts/participated posts. If I wanted to go into subsections it comes up with 'connection error, refresh and try again' or something along those lines.