Smileys not working...

god_thats_quick

Numptie of the highest order
Reaction score
Website
www.theregister.co.uk
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

The second crazy smiley 4th row down on the left doesn't work as it's got the same text as the other crazy smiley, just seems fitting for most of my posts and doesn't work and it's been bugging me for ages so thought I'd mention it!

Cheers,

Ben.

You mean this one?
crazy2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
that's the job... how did you do that damn it... it suits me better!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to use the image tags bud, click on the 'quote' button of my first post to get an idea of what I mean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Can smileys work on Sig on A-S? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Can smileys work on Sig on A-S? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if you are me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
poor form old chap, come on... the really annoying thing is it appears in the preview to my posts but not the actual post!

[/ QUOTE ]

They appear in mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
poor form old chap, come on... the really annoying thing is it appears in the preview to my posts but not the actual post!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, i can't get mine to work with the text, any ideas?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

It's easy to get the standard smileys into your signature, I just can't get the one I want to work...

just copy the short text for the smiley you want! eg ": beerhug :" is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif if you remove the spaces.

[ QUOTE ]
It's easy to get the standard smileys into your signature, I just can't get the one I want to work...

just copy the short text for the smiley you want! eg ": beerhug :" is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif if you remove the spaces.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif