Administrators

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Hi All

As requested we have added a new feature that allows you to add your own links for your Twitter facebook or Google+ pages. Simply go to the edit profile page in the settings (that you will find at the top of the screen). At the bottom of the page you can add the url for your pages.

If you have any problems or think we should add any of the other networks let me know

Many thanks

Adam

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All

As requested we have added a new feature that allows you to add your own links for your Twitter facebook or Google+ pages. Simply go to the edit profile page in the settings (that you will find at the top of the screen). At the bottom of the page you can add the url for your pages.

If you have any problems or think we should add any of the other networks let me know

Many thanks

Adam

Im sure there are going to be a lot of happy members when they read this in the morning. Thanks A. :) x

Awesome!! Another addition to the forum suggested by users :D

I think Instagram & YouTube are the next two networks we need to add in if possible!

Awesome!! Another addition to the forum suggested by users :D

I think Instagram & YouTube are the next two networks we need to add in if possible!

Im glad you like the new feature Tim, im sure the other networks will be a good addition for all you social network members. :) x

Hi guys

Sorry to do this to you but there was a security problem with allowing a full ulr to be passed. So the mod has been altered so that all you have to do is put your username rather than the whole path.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Many thanks

Adam