Come on then - Design the audi-sport flyer!

dickys3

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

A few people have mentioned that it would be very useful to have some sort of flyer which promotes this site. Something that we could print out and stick on peoples windscreens etc.

Please can you post your suggestions here (I would imagine MS word attachment may be the best option?) and the best one will be decided upon for everyone to use.

So come on all you arty types, lets see your work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cheers
Rich.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Rob's (Fractionone) attempt....

OK So it's a really really really REALLY quick hash...

The black lines on the inside of the blue borders on these cards, if cut, makes them what I read to be standard credit card dimensions. That's something I'll double-check. A re-draft is obviously on the way anyway.

Wording, layout (BASIC!) and all the rest were just thrown together, but is this the kind of thing you're after?

LINKY (Adobe Acrobat Reader Required)

...The "fronts" are on the second page, and obviously on whatever card it'd make sense to keep that basic so that it's optional to whoever's printing whether they fiddle around putting the sheet back through or not...

Admin/Mods: Do any of you have a nice hi-res vector or bitmap of the logo I could borrow to help out with this one?

Regards,

Rob.

With regards to the cards, would this be costly to produce? I like the idea, I'm just thinking of how we would cover costs...

Perhaps the flyer option is best so people can easily download and print out...

What do we think?

Business Experinece again....

Flyers are great for handing out and for posting through letter-boxes but rubbish for sticking on cars.

Most people get in their car without looking at it, see something under the wiper and squirt the washer. Resulting in papier mache on the windscreen and fcuked off occupant. Anything with our/your name on it would then be marked with the devil as not a good thing (apologies to any worshipers on the forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif)

Best to put business card in door rubber for easy viewing by driver (drivers door) and then pick up occurs before entry and smile goes on face.

As regard cost. Card is cheap, and I've seen business card cutouts on specific label like setup on card in stationers. Didn't check cost though.

i know a guy who owns a printers and we had my missuss dad's biz card done very cheap and massive quantity, depends mainly on how many colours etc..

I think for the PDF download is the cheapest and best idea, doesnt incure postage cost etc..

Anyone else came up with a design yet? BTW i have highest ever res tif (image) or vector for the audi-sport.net website logo too, if anybody wants artwork, also i supply stickers for this great site, any info email me on slug306@yahoo.co.uk (sorry for the sticker plug)<< dont go off the handle, you know who im talkin about, lol.

Come on guys... Any more ideas?

Audi International is coming up next month and there will be a audi-sport.net stand! (See UK Events sections)

It would be good if we had something to hand out...

Would anyone be kind enought to donate any stickers? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Would anyone be kind enought to donate any stickers? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Been told that AmD have a tonne of these just lying around. I shall see if I can get some when I visit to get my remap. If I manage to get any then I'll bring them to Audi Driver.

Nice one marc.

I was gonna call them later to ask them....

Have you put your name down for the stand?

[ QUOTE ]
Have you put your name down for the stand?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like I have now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif