Trading post

RichA3Turbo

Reaction score
Is there a problem with trading post? For example, Its saying in the front page theres a pos by Joel_VRS in the intercooler for sale, but when you go in, theres only 2 posts by RyanC

Rich

[ QUOTE ]

And I was in Majorca....

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry...I forgot about you! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Paul has the small thing taking up a lot of his time too...

Its still doing it. In the trading post area look at RyanC's intercooler. To the right it says last post by Joel_Vrs at 09:23 on the 28/06 but whn you go into the thread, teh last post is by RyanC on 24/06. Ive reset my cookies on 2 pc's and its still doing it.... Its not of great consequence, but thought i'd just let you guys know.

Rich

[ QUOTE ]
Its still doing it. In the trading post area look at RyanC's intercooler. To the right it says last post by Joel_Vrs at 09:23 on the 28/06 but whn you go into the thread, teh last post is by RyanC on 24/06. Ive reset my cookies on 2 pc's and its still doing it.... Its not of great consequence, but thought i'd just let you guys know.

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

The post by Joel shouldn't have been approved really...it's not the seller...and any questions should be directed to the seller my PM or e-mail.

That's the rules...so if you see similar things again it probably means that there is a post in return, not yet approved or deleted in the system...just ignore such occurances from now on.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Rich

[/ QUOTE ]

The post by Joel shouldn't have been approved really...it's not the seller...and any questions should be directed to the seller my PM or e-mail.

That's the rules...so if you see similar things again it probably means that there is a post in return, not yet approved or deleted in the system...just ignore such occurances from now on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah ok... i see now. Thanks for clearing that up...just looked like a problem from where i was sitting as i didnt realise that it would show posts that had not been approved.

Rich