The Reputation Bar explained....

quattrojames

Staff member
Reaction score
This is a fairly new feature, and one that questions have been asked of a few times, so I'll attempt to explain it.

Thanks to Paddy for the donor post ;)

reputation.jpg

The green bars are an indication of a users reputation. Similar to 'Likes' facility, reputation is gained (or lost) by clicking the star highlighted at the bottom of each post. A positive repuation can just be left, a negative reputation involves leaving a comment.

reputation3.jpg

You can see where your reputation has come from by clicking on 'Settings' in the top right of your screen.

reputation2.jpg

​Lol, i havent used that in ages. Gave you some points because i feel like being nice lol. :) x

​Lol, i just checked my settings, not amused i got a bad one from someone. :(

Who could possibly be not picking up good rep in the F1 thread ??

I knew about the bars, but only just read about the star thing being how you "give" reputation. I gave out too much reputation... now I have to wait 24hours.

haha i have just sent sandra a private message about this in my settings page, then stumble across this as my iphone was having a spasm

:)

haha i have just sent sandra a private message about this in my settings page, then stumble across this as my iphone was having a spasm

:)

I just pm'd you the explanation :) x