Big changes

Administrators

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Ok I have done one of the biggest upgrades I have had to do for a long time.... You will find loads of things not working or turned off as they didn't work....

I need to sort out laods of bit and it's going to take a little time. All the custom styles etc in the sponsor section will have to be rebuilt and I have alot of little bits that I sure will keep turn up over the next few days..

So please understand that I will fix most things where I can but I had to do this to keep the site upto date and safe...

If you find something you think I have missed let me know..

Many thanks

Adam

aaaaaaaaaaaah, relief! i couldn't work out what had gone wrong!

Not sure if it's worth me saying the issues I've found, but I'll list them incase it's of any interest to you:

Posting / PM's using the text editor: settings had reverted back to standard editor, and for some reason I couldn't post from my laptop, desktop, or iphone. Switched to the advanced and it's working again.

thread previews: I've got the first few lines of each topic previewed on the thread lists, making it much more spaced out.

Notifications drop down list: for some reason the boxes are coming up hugely expanded when I click the drop down.

Aside from that, all seems OK to me, so it's obviously been a success :)

Cheers

Nick

I had a slight issue when posting a new thread, it wouldnt let me post and had script from a tag cloud from another thread at the very top of the page, after many attempts it eventually gave me the screen i required.
Thanks .

Hi can you all see if the problem is still there.... Ps you need to be using the fixed template as I haven't touched the fluid as I will need to replace that as well...

Many thanks

A

General Chat
Dont know if you will see what i mean from this about tag cloud im on my ipad It hard to get a screen shot, i just put link for the page.

Thanks

Last edited:
Just going to mention the scroll bars. lol

No sigs at the moment as well in this thread.
I've lost all the funky sig stuff as well. Please can I have them back.

Yep the more things I can get done now the better :)

I think I have fixed the problem people have been having with posting :) (touch wood)

Ok let me know what else you have seen :)

Many thanks

Adam

Yesterday there was a Classified button in the black section at the top of the page, which has now disapeared, is this deliberate or another bug?

Yesterday there was a Classified button in the black section at the top of the page, which has now disapeared, is this deliberate or another bug?
It's ongoing so don't panic

Yet

In ASN fluid, links don't appear as links.
The are the same font and text as normal text.
Is it possible to get them back to being noticeable again please?

The full site button at the bottom of every page just acts as a refresh button, I want the old one back as its more oldskool lol