stickers tab

hades-

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
anyone else had probs with the stickers tab in right hand corner ?
everytime my curser sets it off it makes half of my screen black and stays there for ages ?

anyone else had probs with the stickers tab in right hand corner ?
everytime my curser sets it off it makes half of my screen black and stays there for ages ?
If you're running a fancy new computer with 120583GHz CPU, 34982252346MB RAM and a lovely browser like Firefox, with the latest Adobe Flash Player installed, we've got a problem. If you're running a phone, or a 386 with two 5.25" floppy-drives for storage, there's no problem. Could you give us some more detail please?

stickers ordered mine on the 28th last month still no sighn grrr
Hi, please drop us a line to administrator@audi-sport.net (please include your PayPal email address so we can find your details), we'll get it sorted out.

Thanks and regards,

Rob.

If you're running a phone, or a 386 with two 5.25" floppy-drives for storage, there's no problem.

I've got a problem with the Stickers peeling corner thingy on my phone - HTC Sensation. Trying to login for the first time via the phone & ticking 'remember me' so I don't have to do it again, I can't click the login button top rh corner because every time I get close with my finger the Stickers peely thing peels back and obscures most of the login button, so I can't click login. Tried zooming and that doesn't work.

Been trying to find if there is a login button anywhere else on the site which isn't in that top rh corner?

Any thoughts/suggestions? Thanks.

I'll poke them with a pointy stick for you Jase :icon_thumright:

OK...

There are two workarounds for this (we'll action a permanent 'fix' at some point, but we're both propermadbleddybusy atm)...

First, you could try using the Audi-Sport.net Android App (available free of charge in the Market) - this does need an update (again, it's coming), but it's functional for now. It's not quite as comprehensive as browsing the 'full-site' - but I find it quite useful, it's a lot quicker to get about on a phone too.

The other way, would be to add a link such as:

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/private.php

...to the bookmarks in your phone's browser. Of course this takes you to your PM Inbox as a 'start-page', but it has the effect of offering a log-in box if you're not already authenticated.

All the best,

Rob.

I'm using new FF, windows 7 and a HP 7800 in work and it cuts out the top half of page. the area where it normally opens, I can't use any of the links.
It also happens to the home laptop running chrome and ubuntu.
O and the touchpad running webos.

Its not a massive problem just a bit of a inconvenience really.
Going to a thread and back solves the issue for a short time.

I can't even see the stickers icon on my iPhone 4 ????
Am I missing something lol

Looks like my smart phone don't support it
Only basic explorer then when I click it go to pay pal and their working on the sit till 11:30 pm aaarrrr
Where's my sharpie I'll make my own lol ;)