quicktime?

Khufu

Reaction score
both my computers have been requesting that I download quicktime when visiting the site, is there something changed that has caused this or is something getting added?

Ewan

Yes were fully aware of it :uhm: okay maybe not,haven't a clue :undwech:

Can you explain in more detail please ? My computer does not ask to download quicktime but the site is so slow it is almost unusable again.

You are fully aware of what - or not - and haven't a clue about what ?

Ok thanks. Will wait and see if it returns to normal.

This post looks a bit silly now as Voorhees reply has been removed ! Anyone know why it's been removed ?

Last edited:
Hi all

sorry just shortened the thread as I want to get to the bottom of this. Please can someone send me the scource of a page that they get the message on. I have only seen it on one PC that had a message and that one turned out to be AVG2011 having a problem.

If someone can save the HTML and email it to me at administrator@audi-sport.net that would be great. I and the hosting company have been looking for it most of the day but not found anything yet.

Many thanks

A

Just got a banner saying 'This website wants to run the following add-on: 'Apple from 'Apple Inc.'. If you trust the website and the add-on and want to allow it to run, click here...

I have not run the add on but have typed the detail exactly as displayed including punctuation.

dumpA.jpg

Hi all there seems to have been a similar problem with QT with IE.

Can everyone let me know what version of browser you are running.

Many thanks

A

Just one other thought

It’s important to note that the “Run” approval in the Information Bar is different from “Install” approval. “Run” is for code already on your PC. “Install” is for new code that the website would like you to download and install. So this is just asking about something that is already installed on your PC

Last edited:
I'm running IE version 8.

Your last comment interests me in that, if what you say is correct, that implies that I already have 'Apple from Apple Inc' installed on my computer as it was asking me to 'Run'. To my knowledge I haven't got nor ever had any Apple software on my Toshiba laptop PC !! I do not own any Apple equipment at all.