Chris NottEM Tuning
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Posting as sold

5th Gear

Status

Posting as sold

I cannot, for the life of me, find how to post my for sale item as sold. I've read the thread explaining it but there appears to be bits missing in that thread. I can't see a menu (as it suggests), to do this. Is this gonna turn out to be right under my nose?
    Last edited by voorhees; 10th September 2011 at 09:40.
    2012 RNSe Navigation Discs with unit software update. PM me.

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    I can do it for you,its a different interface for me so the edit function stays online permanently so cannot guide you.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Usually you edit your original post & use prefix of Sold, if you cant edit this feature anymore, then the setting changed by admin to allow editing at anytime on classifieds, has returned to the global setting, as I'm sure it was changed when I mentioned it to someone.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    you need to let me know where it is jase. i looked and couldn't see it for the life of me.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by voorhees View Post
    I can do it for you,its a different interface for me so the edit function stays online permanently so cannot guide you.
    OK mate, its my MFSW thread. Now sold. Thanks.
    2012 RNSe Navigation Discs with unit software update. PM me.

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.