Volks AutosBadger5
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New iTrader

4th Gear

Status

New iTrader

Loving it. It is such a handy tool.

How does it work though? Is it separate for the forum? Or can the system be used cross forum?

I ask because avforums also uses this system, and I already have rating on there. If it is possible for it to be used cross-forum, it gives a wider scope of feedback for the users.

For example, I may buy a lot of DVD's or games, certainly more than I buy car parts. Or hifi equipment and stuff, so if the rating for iTrader is transferable, it helps to prove my trustworthiness.

Just asking if it is possible to work this way, or if it is a single forum tool.
    Looking for the right A4 Quattro. 1.9 TDI / 1.8T or 2.0T...
    My A4:http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4-a4-a4-cab-b8-chassis/125399-my-brief.html

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    I would of thought it would be for only here but Admin would know for sure,will ask them

4th Gear

Status
    Yeah, I would have thought only for here, but was just wondering if it was maybe a linked system? Or if you add a link to your iTrader profile to other iTrader profiles, or even ebay. That way all your on-line feedback can basically be seen together, thus increasing confidence in the transaction.
    Looking for the right A4 Quattro. 1.9 TDI / 1.8T or 2.0T...
    My A4:http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4-a4-a4-cab-b8-chassis/125399-my-brief.html

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by xs2man View Post
    Yeah, I would have thought only for here, but was just wondering if it was maybe a linked system? Or if you add a link to your iTrader profile to other iTrader profiles, or even ebay. That way all your on-line feedback can basically be seen together, thus increasing confidence in the transaction.
    Some won't like the system and if it could be linked they'll cringe.

5th Gear

Status
    We have had this on our forum for a while now and no, it can't be cross forum linked I'm afraid.
    2012 RNSe Navigation Discs with unit software update. PM me.

Suzuki GSX-R 750 K5

A4 S-Line. Mods so far; Cruise, DIS, Mk2 RNS-e, Audi 6 CD changer, XcarLink with self manufactured permanent ipod dock, B8 MFSW, Dectane Dayline Headlights with independantly switched DRL's, RS4 Rear ARB, De-badged, RS4 pedals, HIDS, RS4 front grille and RS4 style fog surrounds, LCR splitter in Satin Black, Rear Park Assist, LED gearknob, Red footwell lighting, Kitchen sink and Shower cubicle.

Administrator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Administrators On Twitter
    Yep this is a single site product... I hope it helps everyone here.

Many thanks

A
    Last edited by voorhees; 22nd August 2011 at 18:08.