Banners, Flags, what have you.--

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1 HCS

Reaction score
Hi admin. I personally was gutted not to see Audi-Sport.net banners or flag at GTI int this year.. (we did have a nice audi flag thanks to drmole). Anyway there are still future events to be held esp aitp and audi driver and it would be great if the existing massive ASN banners and flags will be on show just to promote the site, etc etc. (p.s. I have the base of the asn flag) just wondering will admin be purchasing the lovely feather flags and providing a bouncy castle for all? Or do we make our own and do as we please?

Helen,I think your post should be edited to just admin as us moderators seem to be the only ones promoting the site currently....mind you we are used to it.

Can't edit it Jase, it's passed my edit time threshold. Please can you edit it for me? you can say.. LISTEN ADMIN, WHERE THE FK ARE THE BANNERS? we will team up and lug it around because we members are bothered and are dedicated folk.

Lol Darren, nothing special. Look at the pics for aitp 2009. We just need to show people that we are here supporting ASN. What did my head in at Gti was when I was sitting on the grass behind your car, a huge gang of people came over and we're so surprised to see ASN. They only knew it was us by the stickers we had on the windows!! Yeh peeps we need this merchandising lark running pretty soon too. Come on Admin, get your **** in gear. It's getting boring now.

Ok since all admin seem to have gone awol as usual I will have to pull a rabbit out the hat.., roll on AITP.. Watch this space. :beee:

Reactions: FranA3
We used to have a banner, but I'm not sure where it went! Agreed though, we need more advertising!

what happened to them all we are going to look very silly if we turn up without them dont you think if it wasnt for darren's audi flag at inters then we didnt have anything

It'll be all sorted tomorrow... I may be the bearer of good news... (for a change) :meeting:

All is sorted Darren :rockwoot::rockwoot:i'll be bringing these to aitp. Any chance of anyone else bringing a gazebo under cover type thingie? Not sure if my car will fit that and all the banners, flag and bbq. If someone else could provide that it'll be great help.

Superb news Helen,I'll ask a few friends if they have a gazebo as am sure have seen one amongst us.

awesome news at least some one can get admin to move there **** lol ill ask round for a gazebo aswell not sure if anyone i kno has one mind but will do my best reguardless

if u want me to put some flags banners in mine Helen im fine with tha too to save u some room

These banners and flags are being bought and paid for by silly moi, I don't want asn to turn up with no representation at all. I am crazy but I do love asn, and want it to thrive :banghead::banghead:

Anyway, if admin ever do read this and decide to give the existing flag and banners to me, I promise to look after and care for them. Cheers. From a mahoosive dedicated ASN fan.

These banners and flags are being bought and paid for by silly moi, I don't want asn to turn up with no representation at all. I am crazy but I do love asn, and want it to thrive :banghead::banghead:
This is ludicrous

Reactions: Arrkon
This is ludicrous

This is ludicrous.
Ludacris-ps01.jpg

I'm not sure what this flag situation is with the admins.

glad its all sorted now but what a **** take none of us should have to buy anything to rep the club ***

totally agree Jas she shouldnt have to do it but hats off to her think admin need a serious kick in the gentlemen vege!!

glad its all sorted now but what a **** take none of us should have to buy anything to rep the club ***

I think the people in charge are otherwise engaged

yeah agree with tha but if they cant sort things then they need to pass things onto the mods who work hard in their absence

Its a tad annoying

to say the least

the burdon u bare jas is great ur promoting the club and image without access to the tools needed and to quite honest its not fair on the mods if the admin cant be ***** no more then give the site to the members/mods and let them elect new admin staff to run the site they cant except you and the other mods to sort everything out on ur own with no funds etc

the burdon u bare jas is great ur promoting the club and image without access to the tools needed and to quite honest its not fair on the mods if the admin cant be ***** no more then give the site to the members/mods and let them elect new admin staff to run the site they cant except you and the other mods to sort everything out on ur own with no funds etc
I wish it was that easy,personally I don't think its difficult to run it and I want Admin to sort it so me and the mods don't have to.

id be happy to lend a hand and know a few others would aswell like i said said if admins got board or ASN then maybe time to hand over the rains!
Darren plenty of mods wish to help so its not as if we are short of hands,thanks anyhoo...maybe admin will read this and realise ***

There was a thread a while ago asking us all what sort of ASN goodies we wanted,loads of suggestions and there seemed to be lots of interest,does anyone know what happend next??

There was a thread a while ago asking us all what sort of ASN goodies we wanted,loads of suggestions and there seemed to be lots of interest,does anyone know what happend next??

Yes.....nothing happened as per usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.