Should we move General Chat to the top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickys3

Staff member
Reaction score
As subject, should we move General Chat area back up to the top of the forum list?

My 2 favourites are A3/S3 Forum and General Chat...

Just a thought??? Anyone else?

Rich/

I've already mentioned it Rich, looks like the current layout is here to stay. Unless we have a poll lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

current layout is rubbish!! far too many different categories now and all in the wrong place. nice try admin but ...try again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Groan.. You people /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If someone posts their suggested list and we get some "ayes" for it then we shall make it so...

Here's mine in advance. I hope this helps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
ayes ayes ayes ayes ayes ayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayes

[ QUOTE ]
Here's mine in advance. I hope this helps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
ayes ayes ayes ayes ayes ayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayesayes ayes ayes ayes ayes

[/ QUOTE ]

X2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Yeah i prefer it on top too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif...anyway back to the thread it was good the way it was before, a more structured and clearer layout. So an Aye here for back to top

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/soap.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif Your names are all in the book of death now.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif but im happy really

Ill review the layout again at the weekend.. you can never please everyone

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/comeon.gif any more?

Because ive not reviewed it yet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gifp

The handling forum should also be moved below the tuning forum.

Thats in my view i think they used to be together and should have remained together.

Cheers.

Well you can fine tune you handling.

Or you could argue that tuning is technical!!

I just thought that tuning, handling and ice should stick together since they are all about modifing.

Virtual jail, is that like silicon heaven?

But were do all the calculators go? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.