"Return to Forum" option

aragorn

"Stick a V8 in it!"
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Until we upgraded to VB4, there was a quick navigation button at the bottom of each thread, which listed the parent forum. A single mouse click (on the go button) would take you back there. All nice and easy.

After the VB4 update, they seemed to change this Quick Nav box so that it didnt default to the forum you were browsing, so now you have to either open quick navigation, scroll down to the correct forum, and select it, or alternatively you need to press "Top" and then select the parent forum from the top of the page.

All in all much clunkier than it was.

At the time i had a browse and discovered it was kinda overlooked by the VB people, and as such there was probably little that could be done about it, however while browsing Audizine the other day, i noticed they seem to have a "Return" button added to their interface beside the existing "Top" button.

Heres a random link to Audizine to show what i mean:

CTAPP-detuned?

If you look at the bottom right of the last post, it has "Quick navigation: [B5 A4] [Return] [Top]"

On our forum the Return button isnt there, but it being present over on the 'zine presumably means a fix/mod is available to implement this on here?

Any chance of getting it added?

Cheers
Kev