Not open for further replies.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Happy New Year guys!

We are currently experiencing a spam problem within the forum and know of the problem. I'm hopeful the Admin will look into it soon, as believe me when I say, it's doing the Mods nut in as it is to the members!

The main thing you guys can help us with is to report these by clicking on the 'Report Post' at the button of these spam posts, it's the triangle with exclamation mark icon! And the Moderators will be on the case as soon as we're online.

Also, please do not to reply to these posts, and definitely not use the 'quote' function, as we then have to delete your reply also, which is a PITA!

Cheers,

Joe

ASN mod

I moderate a forum
do you not have access to part of the Administration Control Panel so you can delete IPs , users names and all posts in one hit
if not you should have a word with the boss in your admin and mod discussion panel
spaming is a bitch thou also i see you have no classifieds aproval system which leaves the site open also .

I moderate a forum
do you not have access to part of the Administration Control Panel so you can delete IPs , users names and all posts in one hit
if not you should have a word with the boss in your admin and mod discussion panel
spaming is a bitch thou also i see you have no classifieds aproval system which leaves the site open also .
Nope sadly

I moderate a forum

We don't have that but if we do flag a post as spam on moderating tools all the posts will be removed so alls good.

I just clicked on the "Who's Online" link, and grouped the list by Location. All of those listed as "registering" looked pretty dodgy. This might be a way of mods and administrators picking them off early.

Last edited:
I just clicked on the "Who's Online" link, and grouped the list by Current Activity. All of those listed as "registering" looked pretty dodgy. This might be a way of mods and administrators picking them off early.
yes,we could sit here and watch like sentries on guard

this thread seems to be having a stack of attention so its going to be locked anyone wish to discuss please PM one of the moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.