Volks AutosChris Nott
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: no response

BMW aye right dead on..

Status

no response

hi guys and gals. i have went to the bottom of the page to the CONTACT US part and sent 4 emails (mesgs) over the last lot of days. as yet i have recieved no answ back. if they answ me back is it in the form of an email or will it go into my mesgs cause as yet there is nothing. thanks.
    2002 1.9 tdi 130ish brake a4. full reiger body kit, 19 inch rs6 avant rims, eibach springs, home made grill, full leather interior, centre arm rest, quad powerflow exausts, a few engine mods, chrome door mirrors, aero wipers, s line door blades.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Who are you trying to contact?

BMW aye right dead on..

Status
    im trying to contact the site ie the admin. i think thats what it means when it says contact us, im not sure mate.
    2002 1.9 tdi 130ish brake a4. full reiger body kit, 19 inch rs6 avant rims, eibach springs, home made grill, full leather interior, centre arm rest, quad powerflow exausts, a few engine mods, chrome door mirrors, aero wipers, s line door blades.

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    PM Faction One. That will get you admin directly.

In the mean time i will give him a buzz and say to log on etc

BMW aye right dead on..

Status
    cheers mate and thanks for letting me know how to take a cv joint of the easy way i honestly didnt know it could be done like that and i have been a mechanic for 26 years.

BMW aye right dead on..

Status
    tryed to pm your mate and it said it couldnt find him so im back to square one.

Status
    message me BASS