EM TuningVolks Autos
+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator

Status

The Arcade is back...

Hi All,

I know some of you were missing it, so it gives me great pleasure/pain/indifference (delete as you feel appropriate according to your love of the Arcade) to announce that it's back(!); with some new games, and a completely* blank high score sheet.

So! If all the arguing about who's got the best indicator bulbs is getting too much, go let off steam and blast the s**t out of some haemorrh, er, Asteroids or something!

Regards,

Rob.

*aside from a bit of larking about testing that the thing was working.
    Boot full of dog. Back seat full of lenses.

2. # ADS
    ADS

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    OMG! thats me hooked!!! Not seen this before but oh the fun! Thank you!!!!

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

Administrator

Status
    Right folks... Hopefully this won't mean that competition doesn't develop into conflict; but I've just set up the tournament system too.

You should now be able to view, join and start tournaments. When you start a tournament there's a brief form to fill out where you select a game and other settings for the tournament, and then you can invite people on your friends list (the one in your profile/user control panel) for match play.

And just for all those who might need to be reminded - don't take the p**s with the arcade or tournaments; abusive of the systems, or others using them will lead to your access to the games etc. being altered or removed/a good old-fashioned public flogging/buggery with the biggest cactus we can lay our hands on. Oh, and please resist the temptation for ill-managed casual financial betting on games/tournaments...

Cheese

//R
    Boot full of dog. Back seat full of lenses.