CUSTOM stainless steel cat backs.**GROUP BUY**

RyanS3TT

Reaction score
Being a friend of Jay from MIJ Performance and a commited member of Audi-Sport, I have managed to get an offer for us Audi-Sport forum members on Custom Cat-back exhausts.

A normal cat-back from MIJ Performance is £279.99 for the A3 iirc, and £299.99 for the S3.

Jay has agreed that he will offer all A3s and S3s from Audi-Sport cat-back systems for £250 with my promotional code.

I for one know that in our current economical situation every little helps. however Jay has been kind enough to offer £50 off some exhausts.

Unfortunately, this offer is only for 8L A3s and S3s (at the moment).

I for one am getting my A3 done asap.

MIJ performance have fitted a catback to my previous car, and after the care and quality of that exhaust I wont go anywhere else!

MIJ is located in the Walsall area for anyone that didnt know. I live in Bristol and its 100miles for me, but Ill happily make the journey.

For any more information please write in this thread of PM me for promotional code.

ill be happy to help everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, have you had one done, whats it like?.

I'm happy with mine to, so if anyone wants to know of a place in Birmingham just let me know!.

T

Wait til your tailpipe baffles fall out after 1k miles and your ridiculous cannot get anywhere rubber hangers (made of spam) break after 2 months! Then they wont change the hangers to take OEM ones that last for years cos it breaches their "warranty"

You say you are "very happy" with them, maybe so. But your mate works there too.

Never again will I go near the place, £450 well and truly down the shitter, had to junk it after 6 months having been back three times and had it fixed twice locally too.

visit
www.hr-products.co.uk

dealing in all longlife handmade exhaust and offer fitting around oxford area....

you have whatever you want choose from over 100 tail pipes you have it as loud as you want there amazing !

send a email for a quote :)

Wait til your tailpipe baffles fall out after 1k miles and your ridiculous cannot get anywhere rubber hangers (made of spam) break after 2 months! Then they wont change the hangers to take OEM ones that last for years cos it breaches their "warranty"

You say you are "very happy" with them, maybe so. But your mate works there too.

Never again will I go near the place, £450 well and truly down the shitter, had to junk it after 6 months having been back three times and had it fixed twice locally too.

Who are you on about?

mine were mandrel on my Saxo, can assume its the same when i get mine done beginning of october.

I will post my car afterwards.

Hopefully youll all like it.

Spoke to Jay this morning about getting mine done...

As always I will be trying to get a few pics of it being done and do a write up on my build thread. Not looking at doing this until after Audi Driver though...

<tuffty/>