blue tooth i think?

Reaction score
What should be in here ?
15082009011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A phone cradle, BUT they dont do them for modern phones ie phones from 4 years ago. The easiest way is to connect your phone via bluetooth. When you turn on the ignition do a search for bluetooth devices on your phone, passcode is 1234. The Audi bluetooth is only discoverable for a few minutes, so if you cant find it turn the ignition off then on and try again

EDIT

If you get a phone which fits the cradle it will also charge the phone, but most people just connect via bluetooth. Once paired the phone will automatically connect once the ignition is switched on, as long as you choose to authorise the Audi on your phone

Last edited:
An adaptor to fit the make/model of phone, it just clips onto it. You don't really need one though unless you want it to charge your phone and increase the signal strength through the sharkfin. At least you don't have that mounted on the dash like in mine!!
Also I Don't think theres much support though for new models!

Thanks ppl !! Do you know what phone its for?
Didnt have clue how to set bluetooth up cheers!!!
:anbet:

If you sit in your car and search for Bluetooth devices you should find Audi UHV or similar. You'll need the ignition switched on.

Done it this morning all paired!! Love the way it shows whos calling!
Great stuff!!