what is my car worth?

madluke

In pursuit of audiness:)
Reaction score
Ive been thinking how much for i could sell my car - a3 04 late 140 bhp, s line spec. dolphingrey.leather/suede, manual, audi concert audio system cd/radio, electric mirrors, electric windows, ecu remap to 185 bhp, milltek resonated exhaust, coilovers, roof spoiler, privacy glass/tints 19 inch rs4 replica wheels - black/silver, green airfilter, very clean with full service history. 105k mileage. Any ideas?

a310.jpg

pretty much the same spec as mine except the coilovers and 19inch

mine worth between 5k-6k depending on condition
i reckon its worth roughly the same but there not many people who will pay extra for the mods you have carried out

are you actually thinking about selling it?

yes. but its crazy. 5-6 k?? i paid over 10k in jan 2008. gutted. cannot be low.... i wonder to change for a4

I am not saying there is anything wrong with your car but you have three big problems if you want to sale it.
1 ) It`s modified
2 ) It`s done over 100,000 miles which on a modern diesel is nothing but it`s still a big thing to a lot of people no matter how well maintained.
3 ) The secondhand car market is flooded so people can pick and choose.

Is it an S-line? as i thought they were only available with dsg or quattro at that age.

Looking at glass's guide I reckon for it to sell you need to be at around £6-6.5k and thats if the mods dont put people off.

shall i keep it then until is dead?:) do not know what to do now. true is market is crap. but it makes me feel but as i put so much effort is this car and now it maybe valued for nothing... annoying

Too be fair though money on mods you near enough never get the cash back from.

Got to make sure you reap the rewards while you have it...

$orry about the "$" - the "s" key ha$ gone funny on thi$ laptop lol

Where about$ are you ?

You would be better off $elling the mod$ $eperately and thi$ would al$o make the car more ea$ier to $ell.

Id $ay around 8k tbh but down $outh, car$ seem to be cheaper.

Look$ nice though :D

im in somerset. i like my car but i will be better off with 4 doors as some family coming visit me and putting 2 people on back seat will be a bit okward:) a4 a believe is a good car. still do not know what to do. a3 never let me down, quick and good looking - like me missus:)

Your vehicle has a trade in value of £5700. This value does not take into account any mods or optional extras.

Value is for 2004 04 Audi A3 Diesel Hatchback Sport 3dr @ 105k
*Used Sport as S-line trim wasn't available until 2005

cheers muzzz. just feel depresed:) i already dreamed of a4 04 plate nice done or 1.8t:)

a3 never let me down, quick and good looking - like me missus:)

Luke you make me laugh lol!:thumbsup: I'd just try selling it mate im sure some one will be looking for a nice A3 with some nice mods. If not take mods off as few other members said and sell them :) Or see if you can part ex your A3 towards an A4?

Hope that helps

Ashley

P.s Nice looking car :)

cheers muzzz. just feel depresed:) i already dreamed of a4 04 plate nice done or 1.8t:)

An 2005 54 Audi A4 1.8t S-Line 4dr @105k has a trade in value of £5700 (What are the chances) and a suggested retail price of £8095

Not all doom & gloom if there are some higher mileage examples around...

would you buy 1.8t s line 04 plate with 105k done?

105k on these engines are fine, PROVIDING they have been looked after, i wouldnt batter an eyelid lookin at a car thats done 120k with full audi history..

thank you lads for responses and good word about my car. if anyone fancy help me out with search i will owe a proper english drink:) im looking for a4 tdi 1.9 tdi 04 plate nice done eith not to high mileage(maybe with some extras), or 1.8t good looking but as good as my lady:) and with not higher than 90-100k. im doing aprox 15k-18k a year but im trying to change job and work in town where i live.