Avant Miltek cat back system twin exit with all parts to fit.

Audi-do-dat

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently puchased Nobbers Milltek cat back stainless steel twin exit resonated exhaust system, with all parts required to convert a single exit avant to twin exit.

Includes System itself, heatshield for right hand side of car, exhaust hanger for right hand side and rear twin exit valance in Silver (easy to spray though). I paid £350 for this lot, which was a bargain, and i'd like to get that back. I don't really want to put this on Ebay as I think it'd sell for more than £350 and I'm not into profiteering at another members expense.

Was going to link to Nobbers old thread for the pic's but unfortunately he's deleted it.

Basically, I've had a change of heart, sold my avant and bought a MK V golf GTI- which it obviously won't fit !!

I'm located in Bristol 5 mins from the M4/M5 interchange.

Many thanks, bargain here for someone.

I'll give this a few more days but then it'll have to go on Ebay.

Right, I've been really lazy with this but having now bought a GTI Edition 30 I know I'm not going to be using it myself.

£300 collected, will leave it here for 1 week but will then stick on Ebay. Not listed anywhere else.

B6 and B7 are the same (at least in terms of fit). Plus Nobbers Avant was a 2.0TDI 140 Avant (B7), so you're good to go M7R :arco:

Hi, haven't got any pic's and can't take any at the moment as it's pouring down here. Might be able to take some tomorrow, but it came off Nobers B7 tdi and all the bits are included that were used on his car.

Is this the loud version, or the slightly quiter (more like stock) sounding version?

Im very interested.

This is now nestling very nicely on my b7:rock: Ill get pics up laters when it finished...

Cheers Martin, and thanks to your good wife for the coffe this morning to wake me up :blush: