Koni FSD's

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Any word on how the FSD's fair on the 2.0 TDI DSG as seen few with, any better than stock, any issues or specifics on springs etc, not into lowering to be honest as looks good as is but any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Smiler.

I have the FSDs and Eibach Pro-Springs (30mm lowering) and I like the combination.

Stays reasonably comfortable but with a nice sporty feel in the curvy bits.

Regards,

Paul

i have the same - dsg sportback 2.0 tdi with eibach pro -30mm springs and fsd dampers - i also have neuspeed front and rear 25mm ARBs and adjustable top mounts to give lots of camber and more caster

the handling is much better than standard and the ride quality is better than my stock SE, and the moderate lowering looks better without looking silly, and no rubbing issues - highly recommended combination

I know Awesome do a good price but anyone else selling for reasonable amount?

Can you guys please send me any side views of your cars to determine if springs would be added aswell to mine as I dont usually drop my audi's

Thanks for the info guys.

Smiler.

I was thinking of going the FSD route but probably going for H&R springs as I want it to sit a touch lower at the front.

Both, I don't see the point in stripping the car only to want to change something later, and yes possibly the 35mm one, I certainly wouldn't drop it any lower than 40mm. There has been some nice cars on here with nice drops.

Ye the front does seem to be a tad high but not sure if lowering front would ruin the profile as my mate said.

I also dont wanna do the fsd's then find I need to lower slightly, but I really am not into lowering to be honest, hey Dunk can you post some images of your car so we can see the drop effect please.

Nigel.

wheel003-1024.jpg

wheel006-1024.jpg

koni FSD, h&r -30mm springs, Neuspeed F+R ARBs 25mm, K-Mac adjustable camber/caster -1.7deg front camber, 8.5deg caster, -1.0 deg rear camber, 235/40/18 on 8x18 et46

Ah cool, its actually not to bad tbh, thought would look lower, urm I can feel a spend coming up or I will buy the A4 avant I wanted, where did you get kit from, awesome?

awesome are (were) the cheapest in the country, and fortunately only 25 miles from me

Did you have the straight chrome rear pipes already or did you retro them, if so mate where you get & tax on them?

Matt comes to the rescue again, how do russian ballet dancers say thankyou??

lol, lol, come on matey post it it would be crackingly funny.

I see the BUS is posted up, lol, lol, wicked man.

the exhaust is a pipewerx custom one www.pipewerx.com - milltek couldnt tell me if their exhausts would fit a sportback and none of the fitters seemed to know.

they did a beautiful job - 2.5" decat downpipe, 2 x straight through silencers and just as quiet as oem (my choice) for less than the full milltek turbo back system. fit and finish are fantastic.

makes the turbo spin earlier without the cat. - next stop hybrid turbo and remap for about 230-240hp

Question for Dunk

Have you got Eibach springs or H&R as in one post you say "Eibach pro 30mm" and in another you say "h&r -30mm springs" as i thought the H&R were 35mm drop.

Now this may sound dadt but would you mind parking car on level ground and measuring the gap between the edge of the rim and the under side of the arch and posting the results for front and rear. Reason I ask is because I was looking at sat1983's A3 SE with eibach springs and there was not much diff to my sport.
As you will know it is difficult to judge ride height from a picture as it depends at which angle it was taken.

Untitled-1.jpg