anyone know if this is any good??

I dont know about the "2008" version, but on the one fitted in my A3 is restricted to six folders - CD1,CD2 etc with 99 tracks per folder, which can be a pain with albums.

Also it doesnt show track information, but i dont think the more expensive interfaces do either.

Cool cheers for the info,

Can't really be bothered to change the standard HU but still wanna play MP3s, Good to know it does work as some of this ebay stuff can be very hit n miss.

Were they difficult to install??

Piece of cake to fit, just have to pull the headunit out using the supplied keys, plug the unit into the cd changer harness and then connect the earth to the stereo. Took me less than 30 minutes to do mine.

A3steve is correct in that the folders have to be set up coreectly and can have six folders with 99 tracks in each. But if you have a few cards with diffrent type of music/artists on then it doesnt really matter about not displaying the track title etc.

sounds good i like it nice n easy as when i get frustrated thats when things tend to get broken.

Hi Bob,
you may also have to enable the external changer setting on your stereo, otherwise it wont look for the device which mimics the standard 6 disc changer.

Its easy to do, just post back if you buy one.

Also if you follow the auction page down - the photo's explain how to connect.

Regards Steve