New site look

hey mate, glad you noticed, ASN is going to get catapulted forward shortly. Once we have finalised the products for the store we'll make it live. Dont think it will be this year though.

Still need to play with the mainpage, lots of tweaking and late nights a-coming !

more merchandise, t-shirts, mugs etc, but they may be an opportunity for tuners to add their products to the site too :)

next up is to try and lose the "boxy-ness" of the modules on the front page, its quite a task, but we'll get there !

what res do you run at ? should be at least 1024x768

LottieA3 said:
The Home page is too wide. Hehe. I have to keep moving the bottom arrows now as well as the side ones. Doh!

Same here although site looks better, good job Olly.

yeah just checked it out and it is a prob. i have a 24" widescreen at home so i dont have the issue. I'll resize it so it fits better tonight :)

Olly_K said:
yeah just checked it out and it is a prob. i have a 24" widescreen at home so i dont have the issue. I'll resize it so it fits better tonight :)

That's bigger than my LCD flatscreen in my room lol.

Olly_K said:

Me too - I don't mind the site at 24" :friends:

Cheers for resizing site Olly no need to play with arrows now.