S3 Poll

What colour is your 8P S3?

• Total voters

JohnS3

Reaction score
Just wondering how many members have actually taken the plunge and bought one, if so please complete the poll shown above.

Shall we take bets on the most popular colour?

Regards, John.

Well we could have sprint blue with scratches on it, would be in agroup on my own! Cus I now got two and get them fixed next week. :faint: Blasted garden tool fell on the car in the garage!!! Pooh.

Poll going well with 41 votes so far. I didn't think that sprint blue was so popular!! ;)

Regards, John.

Personally I dont think the selection of colours for the S3 are very good take out
Black bitch to keep clean but good if kept clean/silver to many silver cars about/yellow need to be brave for this one/orange even braver/white looks nice again if clean,sprint blues the best of whats left unless you want to pay for Audi exclusive
Just my personal opinion and thats why Im going sprint blue

markwiggy said:
Whats the odds on a deep green one appearing ? I would be surprised.

Mark

I have a 2002 green S3 !!!! lol however i have just clicked i'm in the wrong forum, ****** blonde hair strikes again.....plse ignore me!!

why on earth have another 7 people bought dolphin grey.... :)

The same reason why another 6 people choose silver.:cool: :icon_thumright:

id ahve dolphin over silver any day! - but only of forced to! if it were my choice prob sprint or solar - just cos they S3 only, daft to have it in any other colour in my opinion - its a special car with special colours so you gotta have them to make it stand out or it doesnt look different enough

Shao_khan said:
I keep telling people not to buy dolphin because it looks bad - but they dont believe me - the exclusivity slipping away.......

Im doing my best to put people off, but then they see my car :sly:

Katy_S3 said:
I have a 2002 green S3 !!!! lol however i have just clicked i'm in the wrong forum, ****** blonde hair strikes again.....plse ignore me!!

So your an imposter and there really is not a deep green one ??? :asskicking:

He He

Mark

To the 2 owners (so far) who choose an exclusive colour, what did you choose and could you post some pictures please?

I can find imperators quartz grey car, but not the other one.

s33.jpg

s34.jpg

Regards, John

It is interesting, as I peruse the 8P site, that it seems indeed Sprint is very common, not that that is a bad thing. But in Australia I think this would NOT be the case. There seems to be a significant number in Black and some in Silver. It would be an interesting excercise to have a survey of OS S3 followers!

GO THE BLACK!

What about Banana yellow, what a winner that is! don't mean to offend those who have one but resale would be marginal!

As we have lots of new S3 owners on here, I thought I'd resurect the poll.

JohnS3 said:
To the 2 owners (so far) who choose an exclusive colour, what did you choose and could you post some pictures please?

Misano Red.

Available as an option on the S-line A3, but considered "exclusive" for the S3, what on earth was audi thinking? :motz:

At times it's like brilliant red, but I just love the hint of orange glow, especially when parked under a lampost at night.

Hard to capture the accurate color on pictures though.
DSC_8979s.png

*picture may not reflect true color as it's been heavily photoshopped.

I went for Silver, not for any special reason apart from the fact that I wanted a new car, but couldnt be bothered to wait for a factory order and it was what the dealer had in stock.

I think if i'd been specifying a new order I would have gone for either white,silver or dolphin gray.

I ordered silver... My second choice was white. Kinda glad i didn't order the white because it's becoming way to popular.

I have a Sprint Blue on order, as I love the colour :icon_thumright: and thinks that it makes the car stand out as something special. The orange and yellow are a bit too 'vibrant' for my liking, and I'm replacing a Brilliant Red A3, so didn't want to go that route. Second choice was probably silver, followed by Phantom Black.

Phil

I've not got an S3 but thought I'd vote anyway... :nyah:

boggysv said:
Misano Red.

Available as an option on the S-line A3, but considered "exclusive" for the S3, what on earth was audi thinking? :motz:

At times it's like brilliant red, but I just love the hint of orange glow, especially when parked under a lampost at night.

Hard to capture the accurate color on pictures though.
[URL="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/boggysv/DSC_8979s.png"][URL="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y173/boggysv/DSC_8979s.png"][/URL][/URL]
*picture may not reflect true color as it's been heavily photoshopped.
Was just about to ask why Misano Red wasn't included in the poll. Didn't realise it wasn't available on the S3.

Here it is on an S-Line without Photoshop....
[URL="http://marc.quinlivan.googlepages.com/AudiA3_028.jpg"][/URL]

Another Sprint Blue one here!
Just got her Sat 16th. Photos to come if it stops raining long enough at the weekend to wash it.

Cheers, Dave

Mine will be Sprint Blue when it arrives.

It was ordered on the 30th of January. I've not had a build date yet though!

Splathead said:
Mine will be Sprint Blue when it arrives.

It was ordered on the 30th of January. I've not had a build date yet though!

Mine was ordered around the same time, and goes into build next week - week 10 - collection around 24th March

I would love one but at the age of 19 my insurance premium would be a **** take,if i was buying 1 now tho i would have either sprint blue or white

It's an old poll and I can't edit the colours ;(