Not long now!!!!

nickaudi41

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Not long to the meet now and I have some good news that we should be having some RS Audi's from www.RS246.com. So looking like a good turnout and looking forward to seeing you all there.

IMPORTANT!

CAN EVERYONE PLEASE EMAIL ME EVEN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE SAYING IF YOUR COMING, JUST FOR A FINAL COUNT.

nickelvery@hotmail.com

THANSK VERY MUCH.

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS. I'M HOPING FOR A REALY GOOD TURNOUT.

Check out the link below for the venue.

http://forums.surreyscoobies.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=14696

I have spoken with the manager and he has confirmed that we can use it for the same date Sunday 1st July. I will post the link for the maps below. So all I need now is feedback from you people.

I think this is the best venue so far and it also works well for meeting at Newlands Corner first and going off in convoy to the main venue.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&hl=en&saddr=Drove+Rd,+Guildford,+Surrey,+ GU4+8&daddr=Guildford,+KT11+2BU&sll=30.297018,56.7 77344&sspn=70.62923,163.476563&ie=UTF8&z=11&om=1

Please don't be put out by the move, it's not difficult to find and we now have a venue that has a great amount of space, so let s pull out all the stops and get as many there as we can please.

We are looking to get to Newlands Corner for the first meeting place at 11.00. Then to move off to get to the Pub for 11.30.

Thanks very much for everyones' input so far it's much apreciated.

SATNAV user information:

First meet point:

Drove Road,
Guilford,
Surrey
GU4 8SE

Second meet point:

The Fairmile Arms,
Portsmouth Rd,
Cobham,
Surrey,
KT11 1BW

nickelvery@hotmail.com

nickelvery said:
The postcode will be the same for Drove road, so I have added it to the directions. Cheers buddy.
no probs m8 hope to see you there.

Hi everyone,

I don't think the weather is set to be very good on Sunday but please don't let this put you off. The event is still going ahead. Don't forget that we have a warm pub with food and beer if the weather gets too bad.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Hi people,

All future events are going to be posted in, regional events & meets, in the England South part. i.e. in this section!!!!

It was great meeting all you guys and girls on Sunday and may there be many more events in the future.

P.S. All the RS guys should charge at the next one!!!! lol

Good turn out - was good to meet 'like minded' people. The Dolphin grey S3 with Porsche rims was schweet! Sounded good too.

Well organised Nick...

yep, cheers nick, that was a great meet, should make it a monthly or bi-monthly event i think.

I think a bi-monthly meet is going to be the plan. I would like to see atleast 30 cars next time then so on......

I might make the next meet Sunday 26th August.

I'm having problems with uploading them so people can see.

I need a high res free upload which I can create links for people to view.

Photo bucket only does 800x600!!!!!

Any ideas, I can't get imageshack to work.

Why not stick them up on PhotoBucket?

If you don't get the pictures up soon you will have lost the momentum of the meet and nobody will be interested.

I know 800 x 600 is not a great resolution but it's not that bad.

Then if anyone wants higher resolution versions of a particular picture then you could email them a copy.

Not a lot of people will like registering with a particular image host just to view pictures. I get more than enough spam emails without subscribing for more.

So, if I were you, I'd put them on PhotoBucket so we can all see what went on.

marms said:
Why not stick them up on PhotoBucket?

If you don't get the pictures up soon you will have lost the momentum of the meet and nobody will be interested.

I know 800 x 600 is not a great resolution but it's not that bad.

Then if anyone wants higher resolution versions of a particular picture then you could email them a copy.

Not a lot of people will like registering with a particular image host just to view pictures. I get more than enough spam emails without subscribing for more.

So, if I were you, I'd put them on PhotoBucket so we can all see what went on.

Good surgestion, I'm on the case as we speak.

Thanks for the advice.

Going by the pics that have loaded on snapfish looks like it was a good turn out, well done nick :cool:

not sure if this will work...

of=50,514,442

docurley said:
I have to say it was a good day out.

Glad to hear it I'm getting ready for one on Sunday 26th August, if your interested.

Speak soon.

nickelvery said:
Glad to hear it I'm getting ready for one on Sunday 26th August, if your interested.

Speak soon.

Same place? I'm up for that.

Well done Nick. Some great pictures there.

I particularly like this one

100_2963.jpg

It's a shame your meet is so far away. Looks like you had a good turn out.

Cheers guys, you should come to the next one on Sunday 19th August.

Some guy came all the way from Plymouth so no excusses! lol