Oban run!

fallmonk

Turbo Sport
Reaction score
Website
www.filshill.co.uk
Just wanted to post up , that a few of the scottish boys (sadly no girls lol) had a "spirited" drive from Glasgow-creif-oban ! all the usual fun was had , trying to keep up with Rev in his new toy , im sure i have some nice pictures of the BACK of it as we went along, despite some nasty on-off weather(also so nutter woman in a crysler people carrier!:tocktock: (well thats the excuse A4ANDY was giving lol) the run was fun

Nice meal and a few drinks(soft) up at oban ,along the road to look at the water (****** cold) some picts was taken , but having tech difficultys getting them up so bear with me later i hope ,
A special thanks to beerzo and his friend del:applaus: who kindly brought along there VAG COM , and scanned mine and steves and is going to look further in trying to solve my airbag warning light ,

Was a great day despite my co-pilot not being there, dave you was missed and fingers crossed you make next one,was good catching up with steve/andy/beerzo and del look forward to seeing yous at the next mini meet .................

End result
£40 petrol (had to make a pit stop at hillington on way home)
£7 meal (lovely)
4 months of life off the brakes and tyres
7 hours off fun !
good Co , cant put a price on that !
all in all a great sunday :icon_thumright:

Ditto Mick was a good laugh same as you thanks to Beerzo and his mate for the VAG.COM scan

Look forward to seeing the pics especially with andy and his angles

Yeah great day. Weather was off and on but deffo didn't ruin the day. Was sure i herd the music and banjo stop when we went in the pub for a munch!

Del ( the guy that was with me ) is going to sort out his pics. Will need to get a run again in the summer when the weather is better. Try ad get some more bodys along.

As above for the money what a day. I still have just over a 1.4 tank of fuel but that was because i got stuck behind a learner from just after the Green Wellie all the way passed Tarbet. Went more mile in the 15 mins after passing it than i had in the previous 1 hour. But hey we all gotta learn at some point!

A4Andy said:
I'm still gutted that M5 didn't destroy me on the way up. :(

Now that brought a smile to my face ,
and on the way home the wee woman in the astra overtaking ME! while i was txting , so the lesson learned is dont txt and drive at the same time on long straights! altho the woman was put in her place when i passed 5 cars while trying to catch up with rev !

And that woman was crazy because she was going to crieff and i got caught up at loch earn head and she was there behind me ....she must have been going some L plates on the car as well ...lol

Steve's S2 Avant

The line-up in Oban

My "Der Panzer"

487855845_dc94696fc2.jpg

Andy

Hi folks, sorry for delay with pics.

Was good to meet you all. Good day out.

Pics coming soon.:icon_thumright:

Here you go.

I'll post some scenery shots up soon.

Yup good pics! Most of which apart from the line up shots were taken on the move.

I was too busy trying to dispatch that ****** woman to take pics on the move. :motz: Shame really, we moved through some really nice scenery, especially just outside Crieff.