ABT A6 Avant 3.0 TDI S Line with AMD remap

alphamail

alphamail
Reaction score
Website
www.750mph.com
Hi there,
Finally due to imminent twins (due 4 weeks) I said to the wife "I'm nipping out to buy an appropriate diesel estate for the twins"
I came back with the afforementioned.
I am very happy.
It has ABT 19" alloys, ABT four exhaust system, ABT bodykit, AMD engine remap. "it" is an S Line A6 3litre diesel. I am quite pleased with it.
I am very happy to be back with Audi.
I haven't any photos yet.
Oh and it's very black
:blackrs4:

Oh, and congrats on the impending birth of your two little 'uns! :beerchug:

Mate of mine actually used his daughter as an excuse - 'just nipping out in the car to get her to sleep if that's ok love?' type thing!

Welcome and enjoy the car, can't wait to see the pictures when ready.

HI there, yup I'll try to organise pics. I did actually get management to approve the purchase when she said to me on the test drive "you really want this car don't you" I remained as poker faced as possible and said "well yeah"
She immediatey cashed in on our dead lock over the girl twin's name by saying "If she's named Isabella then you can have the car"
So Isabella it is and I got the car!
Hello TDI-line

richter.jpg

im loving that !
Welcome to the site !

Hello and welcome... Nice ride and good luck to you both with the twins...

alphamail said:
Thanks Olly.
Stage one RS4 must be blindingly quick.
How much is your brake upgrade?

Its OK, its running flat at the mo, was dyno'd the other day at only 361bhp when its supposed to have the 430 map, but it was very hot and the intake temps were at 60 degrees, which is when the engine holds back.

I have what is basically a sportec 530bhp conversion kit waiting for me at AmD, its just finding the time to be without the car !

Brake upgrade is around 2k, which basically is gonna be the brakes from the B7 RS4, again whenever I can get it in at AmD !

V nice motor mate.
Those babies are gonna be travelling in style!

Did you get this from Bletchley?

It's featured in this months Audi Driver.

TDI-line said:
Did you get this from Bletchley?

It's featured in this months Audi Driver.

Yes I did. Is Audi Driver on general sale?
What does it say? (I hope it's not "don't buy this car, it's a nail"!)

Possibly, the reason I've never had a private plate in the past is the loss of anonymity. I guess with this one it's different!
:ninja:

Yep, everyone knows your 55 reg.

Funnily enough, i have seen this car on the road, one early morning in Aylesbury, a few months ago. Might have been the previous owner.

Most probably. It was an exhibition car and development project for Wayside.
I like it very much, it feels like a the Porsche 928 s (i think that's what it was called ) the V8 front engined tourer. Lots of torque and grunt etc. Quick to Sainsburys and back with the twins and shopping.
Up until last year I made a pilgrimage to Le Mans for about 12 years and it's nice to have a trick Audi diesel the year a diesel won the race.

fatcar020.jpg
fatcar013.jpg

:blackrs4:

This is a test. I am not that great with photography and technology. I'll take some more when the light is better.

Did you take these pics in Africa.

Pretty good pics, but you need to turn the wheels so you get the alloy in, ie turn the other way.

Yes, I popped down the road for a newspaper and ended up in Niarobi.
Re wheels, I thought you probably saw them in the article. I'll do some more now I know how to do it.

Yeah i have, but there are a few 1000 members who would like to see your pride and joy, so show it off.:biggrin: