Lower Windscreen Moulding?

CazzaVR

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Need to get hold of the lower windscreen moulding asap. It's the thin strip that clips to the bottom edge of the windscreen. The scuttle panel clips onto it. Any ideas where I can get hold of one quickly?

Cheers!

Thanks mate- will try Tetbury Audi tomorrow as they're probably my nearest. Any idea what to use to bond it with?

I would be interested in knowing this as well, as the panel from my leon has come off, and used sealant stuff in the past and it's never properly bonded, and keeps lifting out of place

Got the lower moulding and new scuttle panel from Audi this morning. The new moulding has a strip of sticky mastic inside already- very clever!

Unfortunately it is utter, utter ballache to fit. I've had to give up :( I've got around 20cm on the passenger side, but can't get any more of it on. Tried everything, but it's such a tight fit. Dunno what I'm going to do now :( I've started to damage it with my efforts, so though it best to give up. The reassuring thing is that once it's on, it won't be going anywhere.

Anyone local got experience with this willing to lend a hand for some beer tokens? I'm at the end of my tether and can't drive the car in the wet until it's done.