Car is up for sale

You must be gutted to have to say goodbye to such a new car - really feel for you.

If that was a few weeks ago and it wasn't in white I would have been interested. You should have no trouble selling it with such a sensible spec.

Out of interest, do you have the S-Line or sports suspension?

Gutted for you that you have to sell the car but I have to say the price seems a bit high.

You can buy that exact spec new for only £2k more and that's list price, before any discount has been negotiated. I fear it will have lost a lot more value than that from new, even in only three months.

Gutted for you that you have to sell the car but I have to say the price seems a bit high.

You can buy that exact spec new for only £2k more and that's list price, before any discount has been negotiated. I fear it will have lost a lot more value than that from new, even in only three months.

Yes unfortunately that is the case, unless you can get someone who wants that spec and cba to wait

If that was a few weeks ago and it wasn't in white I would have been interested. You should have no trouble selling it with such a sensible spec.

Out of interest, do you have the S-Line or sports suspension?

S Line

Yes unfortunately that is the case, unless you can get someone who wants that spec and cba to wait

Thanks for the advice lads. I think I'll keep it at that price for a while as the buyer will try and negotiate a lower price

All depends on how fast you need it gone really and what your prepared to take. 2k more for a new one will limit the market as most but not all would just order new.

I'm hoping I can sell by September. I took it to Audi who gave a quote and it was shocking! So I've decided to sell privately, I'll drop the price if there's no interest

Not when you look at what's on Autotrader.

Audi were only £200 more than WBAC! :wtf:
WBAC are rip off merchants and they will try ever trick in the book when you bring it to them in person to drive the price down further.

22K is plain ridiculous, even if it was a 150....which it's not.