awesome gti remap

simon t

Reaction score
Has any one had a remap done by awesome gti thinking of having one done on my a3 tdi 105 to take it up to 140bhp as they have an offer on for £150 .thinking also to get the egr valve deleted as well to prevent future problems

Has any one had a remap done by awesome gti thinking of having one done on my a3 tdi 105 to take it up to 140bhp as they have an offer on for £150 .thinking also to get the egr valve deleted as well to prevent future problems

One of my friends had his 2.0TDi 140 2006 56 plate remapped there and it blew three turbos before he got fedup and went back to have the map removed.

Having said that I think there are others who are happy with their remaps.

It is done via obd port inside car on my year car 2008 57reg on newer cars i think cars newer than 2011 then the ecu has to be removed

Cheers for advise 3 turbos expensive remap

My friend kept the map on as he assumed the factory turbo was on its way out anyway and that the remap just pushed it out the door. And the replacements were recon so when that blew he changed it again, third time just removed the map and had the car another year without problems.

I had my 140 remapped 4 years ago and no problems whatsoever!! The only problem is how quick it pull through the gears now!!! :)