Presenting A3 Sedan from Mexico

jasso86

Reaction score
Hi,

I´ve been around this subforum for some months.

Now I present you the reason. I bought an A3 Sedan 1.8T ''Brilliant Red''.

Some Pics (not the best):

1yG8At9l.jpg

vqXk3Ajl.jpg

5vg3HGxl.jpg

3FAPDWal.jpg

Then I did some tinting and plastidiping:

bYfJKjRl.jpg

zVg9hHGl.jpg

CxLlJKZl.jpg

Mean look Front Grille:

reFoz1xl.jpg

DwNneBNl.jpg

But decided to leave the rings:

GUJy547l.jpg

Still need to get rid of the chrome line over the fog lights..

Next mod:

- Interior Master Led Set.

I´ll keep posting my further mods.

Cheers,

Reactions: screenbubble and veeeight
Looks great and IMO you are right to revert to using the chrome rings - I think it looks odd blacked out. The red really looks good in your Mexican sunshine!

Fantastic looking car and the window tints look good with the colour of the car. Keeps us posted on any more mods please and perhaps some detail on how you did them if possible?

Hey welcome, your car looks great, agree about the chrome Audi rings.

Are there many A3's in Mexico?

Good choice of colour,grill does look better with the rings in chrome.
Welcome to ASN Jasso

That looks great! The front of it looks very mean lol, I also prefer the silver rings at the front, it gives it a bit of contrast, I think he red looks really good, especially against the black!

Looks really nice in brilliant red as it doesn't have that orange tinge like misano!

I agree with the others the chrome rings look miles better, the black rings look tacky IMO.

Looks really nice in brilliant red as it doesn't have that orange tinge like misano!

I agree with the others the chrome rings look miles better, the black rings look tacky IMO.

Exactly! Thats what i didnt like about misano red... That orangy look.

Thanks for your comments. And well, you dont see too much A3s yet (good thing for me) but you do see tons of audis everywhere.

Some friends think this is an A4 haha and every single one has love this car. What can I say, is wonderful; it has the looks and performs very well.

Really happy with my purchase.

Got my interior LEDs installed from deautokey.com , just want to say they are awesome! True plug and play, no errors as advertise. Now some crappy pics hehehe

ruvydeme.jpg

yhy5y8u9.jpg

re8ube7y.jpg

uvupa2ah.jpg