AUDI A3 TFSO S LINE

Neptunez

Reaction score
hello basically I have recently ordered an Audi A3 TFSI S line and wanted to know if it comes with a single or double exhaust? I have seen on the website though that you can upgrade the tailpipe to a double for £62.00? Any help is appreciated on this one!

Mine came with double as standard and the choice to go to a single pipe was free if i wanted it. Mines the 1.8tfsi. Dont know if it differs from model to model

hello basically I have recently ordered an Audi A3 TFSI S line and wanted to know if it comes with a single or double exhaust? I have seen on the website though that you can upgrade the tailpipe to a double for £62.00? Any help is appreciated on this one!

1.4TFSI COD S-Line comes with twin exhaust and the chrome finisher tips are included although the configuration suggests otherwise! But you have to clean them very regularly if you want them to stay shiny. I have to do mine almost after every journey on my TT.

hi all sorry I forgot to mention the most important part, it's only a 1.2 engine, I have got a feeling this engine only comes with one pipe!

1.2 TFSI and 1.6 TDI are single, all other engines are double.

Hi Stephen, thanks for the confirmation, my car spec is described as the following on my order '1.2 TFSI 110 S Line 3dr', can you tell by these details if it will come as the new shape Audi A3, for some reason I'm worried I'm going to get a 14 plate older shaped hatchback. Is there anything different in the description between the older shaped Audi and the New Audi? I havent ordered directly through Audi I have ordered through a fleet solutions scheme but I believe it will be coming direct from Audi

All A3 8Vs look the same and are the "new shape". The fact that yours is 110PS also means that it is the 2015 model year version.

ok that makes sense, how does it work then, once they start designing the newer shape, do they discontinue they older model?

ok that makes sense, how does it work then, once they start designing the newer shape, do they discontinue they older model?

The new 8V model of A3 has been out for quite some time (others will tell you how long) and yes once the date of introduction is known then the new model superseded the previous 8P model. Of course there will often be both models in the system as dealers sell off stock of the old model before they switch completely to the new model.

ok then sorry for the dummie questions, so does the fact my model description states '1.2 TFSI 110 S Line 3dr', does that mean the 'older' version would have been the 105?

ok then sorry for the dummie questions, so does the fact my model description states '1.2 TFSI 110 S Line 3dr', does that mean the 'older' version would have been the 105?

Yep, the 1.2 TFSI used to be 105PS. Although that car would have still looked the same, as it was still an 8V. Just 5PS less power.

ok then that makes sense now, just a shame I can't get a double exhaust on the 1.2, I suppose the lack of power doesnt justify it haha

I'm sure someone here can retrofit it if you really want it!

The change happened from BW22 (26 May) for the MY15.

I'm sure someone here can retrofit it if you really want it!

The issue won't be the exhaust tips but rather the gap in the bumper won't be large enough for twin tips so will need altering or replacing which will cost a fair bit.